Provena Mercy Medical Center is a 356-bed hospital based in the western Chicago suburb of Aurora, Illinois. For nearly a century, the hospital has thrived by paying attention to the current needs of the community, while anticipating the needs of the future.
At Provena Mercy you’ll find the most advanced technology and highest level of efficiency that provide for a faster and more comfortable recuperation. But nothing promotes healing, we believe, like the respect, compassion and dignity that each person receives upon entering our doors.
Here at Provena, we advocate wellness, prevention and the fostering of a high quality of life and are committed to initiating positive change in the shifting environment of American healthcare.
Examples of our excellence in healthcare include:
- Our Cardiac Surgery program is ranked among the top 5% in the nation and among the top 3 in Illinois by HealthGrades.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
- Area’s first Cardiovascular Institute for prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehab of heart disease
- State-of-the-art Outpatient & Surgery Center
- Area’s first Diabetic Wellness Center
1325 N. Highland Ave., Aurora, IL 60506